วันอังคารที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Vizio E220MV 22-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV - Black

Vizio E220MV 22-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV - Black



I bought this TV and installed it on a kitchen wall about 15 feet away from my large Sony living room TV two weeks ago. The picture is great, but I would compare the sound to that of a radio, instead of a stereo. I have this TV running off of a splitter from my DVR that is connected to the Sony in the living room. When I have both of my TV's on at one time (which is a lot), I am mostly keeping the Vizio on mute. The sound of the two TV's on at one time seems distorted. The Sony sound is very rich, while the Vizio is not. I can understand why sound bars are a must with a lot of flat screens. This is a great auxilary TV for a bedroom, den, or kitchen. For less than $200, it's a good deal. When I am working in the kitchen and just have the Vizio sound on, it's acceptable, but still not the quality of my nine year old Sony. 

Programming tip: If you are going to connect it to a DVR, first disconnect the DVR and run your "in" cable directly to the TV (without the DVR in the loop). Go thru the initial channel programming and let it "auto run" to find the channels. When that is finished, then plug it into the DVR and it should be ready to go.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น