วันศุกร์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

LG Infinia 55LW5600 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV (Included Four Pairs of 3D Glasses)


LG Infinia 55LW5600 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV (Included Four Pairs of 3D Glasses)



I have to say I was really impressed by this set when i first saw it being demoed. I love 3d but have never wanted to own a set because the active shutter 3d makes me dizzy and sick after about 10 minutes of watching it. The passive 3d offered by this system is great. No sickness, little to no eye strain and a great 3d image. People have complained that the way the 3d is created halves the resolution, this is not noticeable at all with 3d blu-ray. I did notice lining in the image when i was very close to the tv, closer than I would want to sit comfortably. One complaint I have, though it is a small one, is that 3d gaming is noticeably lower in resolution. I have only tried this with one game(killzone 3) and only with this 3d format so cant really compare weither the other 3d format(active shutter) offered would be better for gaming. Still an amazing gaming experience regardless.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น