วันศุกร์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung UN46D8000 46-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D LED HDTV (Silver)


Samsung UN46D8000 46-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D LED HDTV (Silver)

I wanted to give this TV a glowing review; after all, it has some of the latest LED technology, and the style is trend setting. After a week with this TV, I am less than satisfied with the 'Samsung Experience'. Let me get this off my chest first. Did you ever go to an event, like a county fair, early, when not all the rides and attractions were open? You're excited because it looks like it can be a lot of fun, but it's just a bit too early for the full experience. Well, that's the way I feel about this TV. First of all, the 3d glasses that are supposed to ship with this TV were not in the box. Instead, there is a voucher you may mail in, or go online to order (which I did). After a week and no response, I called to find out why the delay. I was told to read the voucher's fine print, which said there was a 10-12 week wait for the glasses. Not good. Secondly, I found an issue with the remote control unit, which is not a fun thing to have in your hand. It is sort of short and stubby, with two sides. One side has a QWERTY keyboard for text entry, and a touch-sensitive pointer. I find that the up, down, right, left controls do not work correctly with my unit, and called support to report this. They seemed very interested in the matter and told me they would call back in 45 minutes (after they set up a testing unit) for further info. There was no call back. Another reviewer mentioned the difficulty in pairing the remote with the TV, via Bluetooth. I also found this to be a problem and not consistently easy to do. 


Read more...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น