วันพุธที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Magnavox 26MD301B-F7 26-Inch 720p TV Combo

Magnavox 26MD301B-F7 26-Inch 720p TV Combo


I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set this up, it was simply a matter of attaching the base, connecting a few wires and plugging it in. The set scanned the cable system while I inserted the batteries into the remote, we finished about the same time and I was ready to start watching TV. The hardest part of the whole thing was getting the heavy monster it replaced out of the way. 

The picture is quite clear, the color and sound are both good. The DVD works well (for the most part), the controls on the remote are fairly intuitive. I had been a bit concerned about the size of the set, the one it replaced was just slightly larger but even so I can still see the set quite clearly from across the room (about 20 feet). So far the only problem I have had has been that it hung up on the DVD one time. I could not get the set to return to the regular viewing mode even after removing the DVD, and turning the set off, then back on etc. The problem was solved by unplugging both the set and the cable box and restarting everything. The problem has not recurred so I am hoping for the best. 

I am quite happy with this product and am would not hesitate to recommend it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น