วันอังคารที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Vizio E220MV 22-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV - Black

Vizio E220MV 22-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV - Black


I have this TV thanks to my co-workers with having a birthday club + after days of reviewing & actually going to see this and other HDTVs on display & after years on a standard resolution LCD TV, I went ahead and bought this. 

The LED/LCD factor + Price, made the difference with buying this .vs a Samsung or a Sony. This handles blacks & whites very well & overall picture is wonderful. 
I love the buttonless touch controls on the bezel & the many ports on the rear of the TV. 

My only dislike of this TV is the sound. I'm not an audiophile but if I had to toss a term, I'd say the sound was thin. The good news is, is you can toggle the settings just enough to get a good experience out of it, just not great. 

All in all, its a great HDTV, delivering a great 1080p experience, that is at a great price, without sucking up great power to do it. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น