วันศุกร์ที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

ViewSonic VT2730 27-Inch 1920x1080 LCD Flat-Panel HDTV

ViewSonic VT2730 27-Inch 1920x1080 LCD Flat-Panel HDTV

This is the only HDTV I've owned and it's an upgrade from a 20-yr-old Panasonic CRT that started to die. I can't say enough about how nice I think it is, how well it's worked during the first month and how easy it was to set up. It's perfect for my smaller space. I've used it with my HDTV cable box, to view Blu-rays and DVDs, as a photo frame, and as an external monitor. Everything has worked fine. I didn't have to ask a man or teenager to help me with anything . I'm using it with small external speakers that I like better than those that are built-in.

I checked out and returned first a 720 dpi HDTV.Doing my research, I read that many claim that 1080 doesn't matter with a smaller set. Don't believe it! The difference in the resolution is enormous. It makes a difference as well when you're also using it as a computer monitor and streaming 1080. There are minimal jaggies with this set, which means that your own photos will look better too (not pixelated), if you display them on the HDTV and saved them with decent resolution. There aren't many smaller HDTVs with 1080 this year. (I too wanted Sony Bravia, but their smaller size is too small and 720 dpi and too expensive as well. I don't miss it a bit.)

Only small quibbles: One HDMI and earphone port (not so easy to find these days) are easy to reach, but the one USB is in the back. I took a gamble based on liking ViewSonic monitors and because it has a few options that I wanted. Amazon sent the set quickly and honored their best-price guarantee. The value therefore is excellent, since I got it at a near  rock-bottom price during the holiday season. :-) Highly recommended.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น