วันอังคารที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

iSymphony LC26iH56 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Black


iSymphony LC26iH56 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Black


Ok so I ordered this tv yesterday on a lightning deal and had never herd of this brand. I was very worried what It would be when I opened the box but Fedex delivered it 30 minutes ago (less then 24 hours from my placed order to delivery) and it was packaged well looks just like every other lcd and the remote worked great! I had it out of the box and hooked up in about 10 minutes that's including screwing in the base. There was no info on this tv when i ordered it so I hope this helps someone. It has plenty of connections including computer connections it has the standard wall mount holes, and from what i can tell in the first hour of owning it looks just as great and crisp as much more expensive flat screens. One thing I'm confused about is it says only 720p on Amazon but i have it hooked up with only component cables while waiting on my new cable box with hdmi hookups and the picture is already reading 1080i. so I'm thinking when the hdmi is hooked up it will be a full 1080p but do not hold me to that. So even though I still don't know the warranty or anything about this brand I am very happy with my $198.00 purchase and it looks great in my bedroom. Great buy so far!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น