วันอังคารที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

VIZIO M220VA 22-inch Full HD 1080p 720p LED LCD HDTV

VIZIO M220VA 22-inch Full HD 1080p 720p LED LCD HDTV

I must say that I am very pleased with this TV. It is a perfect fit for a bedroom. I beg to differ with some of the comments about the sound quality. The speakers are in front of the unit, not in the back as with many HDTV's. Yes the sound is a bit tinny, but it does not need to be cranked up to deliver sufficient sound for a 12x12 room. The picture quality is suberb for a smaller screen. The HD 1080p is indeed full HDTV and I am impressed with the LED backlighting. It is also a solid energy saver as it is rated at a 4.0 for energy efficiency. Yes, the remote could be improved, but I have to use a cable remote for my box so that is a non-issue for me.  All in all I would definitely recommend this TV for the price. I am very satisfied with its performance thus far. :-P

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น