วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

ViewSonic VT2300LED 23-Inch 1920x1080p LED LCD HDTV with Built-in HDTV Tuner Black


ViewSonic VT2300LED 23-Inch 1920x1080p LED LCD HDTV with Built-in HDTV Tuner Black


I purchased this television as a computer monitor. I wanted it because of the LCD backlight, built in speakers, and large screen, for a computer monitor. When I purchased it my computer had not yet been built so I hooked it up to my cable box and WOW what a great picture! Granted I was coming from an old CRT television but hey this thing was very impressive! It is very customizable and can be set on preset settings as well. It worked great to replace a 1981 circa Magnavox in my bedroom. I used it for a couple of weeks as a television and when my computer came in I switched it to a computer monitor. I had purchased an HDMI cable from AMAZON before my computer arrived. Plugged in the HDMI cable and the power and keyboard and wal-la the picture came on with the sound! No need to configure the system to set up, it just works! Right out of the box. Being an informed consumer I had read that you need to calibrate the screen. Well when the monitor first came on I understood why. Things seemed a little blurry. I set the Veiwsonic to Computer and it helped but this was not yet the solution. I then found in Windows 7 the clear type set up under the control panel and displays. Once you configure to clear type this thing looks great! It is like reading on a piece of paper! Screens and videos look great! I am running Windows 7 64-bit professional. The high resolution high definition screen is very impressive! For me the price was right because I have a computer monitor that can be a television if I want as well. It has three HDMI connections so I can connect another computer, maybe a Mac Mini in the future, and later maybe an X-box 360! You can easily switch with the touch sensitive controls or use the remote. The colors and contrast are really incredible. This television/monitor is a great deal for the money! I caught mine at a good time to purchase because I got it for about twenty-five dollars under three-hundred dollars! If you read these reviews often you will know why I wrote it like that. It runs cool, comes on after a 5 second Viewsonic warm up screen, switches between sources easily, looks great and works like it is supposed to! In short I like this monitor a lot! 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น