วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

VIZIO M220MV 22-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting Black

VIZIO M220MV 22-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting Black


I bought this tv for my college dorm room. The picture quality is excellent, which is what I expected. What I didn't expect was the great sound quality. Taking into consideration that this tv is so small and thin, the speakers are good enough that you don't need a set of external speakers. My tv isn't super loud like the other review says, so I guess he just got unlucky and got a defective one. I use this tv to play xbox and as a computer monitor (both using HDMI) and it works great for both purposes. Although the stand looked a little unstable to me, after setting it up I found that it works just as well as any other stand. Would have been perfect if it had one more HDMI port. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น