วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

iSymphony LCD26iH56 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player Black


iSymphony LCD26iH56 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player Black




I'm completely happy with my purchase. The picture is beautiful and the TV looks good hanging on my bedroom wall. I used a "VideoSecu" Articulating TV Wall Mount. The sound is adequate and the speakers are in the TV. Another reviewer incorrectly said the speakers were in the base. I use free broadcast TV using a roof-top antenna. Setup was easy after I figured it out. The settings default to "cable" so I had to change the settings to "antenna" before the auto channel search would work. The DVD player also worked great after I realized I had to change the "source" from TV to DVD. I guess that is a no-brainer but I struggled for a while. The DVD picture is better than expected. I realize DVD is not high-def but the up-conversion works. My only two complaints are that the remote control buttons are too small and the TV's glossy black surface picks up finger prints. I highly recommend this TV.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น