วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 480 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps

VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED LCD HDTV 480 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps review 


Ok so I been in the market for a new tv for a couple weeks now and upgraded from a 32" flat screen to this beautiful 47". I am very happy with this purchase and also the 3D glasses. I bought a Panasonic 42" a few days before this to try it out because it was a little cheaper, and this 47 Vizio blows the Panasonic way out of the water! The colors on the Vizio are much more vibrant and bright.I hooked up my XBOX by using an HDMI cable. I have Netflix and HuluPlus on my XBOX so watching movies on this monster is great too. Super clear. I havn't tried the Netflix or other video watching apps on the TV yet, I heard that it is even more clear if you do so though. Iv only had it a day so I havn't been able to figure out the audio all the way yet to beable to hook it up to my surround sound but will get it figured out. Also 3D Call-Of-Duty: Black Ops is really neat to see but probably not for everyday use. Mostly because the 2D is so awesome! Def a great tv to get, especially if your an Amazon Prime member and get free 1-day shipping.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น