วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Toshiba 32SLV411U 32-Inch 720p LED-LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player Black

Toshiba 32SLV411U 32-Inch 720p LED-LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player Black

I purchased this TV to replace an old Toshiba 26" DVD/VCR combo in the bedroom. The 32" flat screen is just the right size for viewing from bed and the HD picture is very clear (even non-HD channels aren't bad). The only downside to the picture is viewing it from a side angle as the color and clarity are best when viewed from the front. The sound quality is also good; and working the remote and navigating the on-screen menus are easy. Like others, I enjoy having the DVD built in so there's no additional equipment. The DVD function works well and the slot on the side provides easy disc insertion and ejection. The TV has a nice, clean stylish look and I recommend it for those interested in a TV for bedrooms, dens, or workout rooms. I was impressed with Amazon's price, partnership with American Express's Rewards, and delivery. Purchasing was very easy using my Reward points and I received fast, free shipping in two days. Setup was quick and easy; and although I haven't tried everything this TV can do, so far I'm very pleased with it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น