วันอังคารที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

LG Infinia 55LW6500 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV


   This is a great TV. Picture quality is superb & Passive 3D is excellent. Passive 3D is the way to go in my opinion. I love the fact that it has an anti-glare screen, my previous Samsung TV was horrible in my room cause it was so close to a window. Netflix, Amazon instant & PLEX make this TV a perfect Media Center built-in with very easy setup. Since I use PLEX on my Mac Mini it takes away from the need of my Apple TV. The only downfall this TV has is the speakers which are so-so, but I think that about all TV's. Nothing that THX Certified Surround Sound Speakers won't fix. Bottom-Line, this is a great TV that I would recommend it to anyone. 




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น